Seeking expert customer care pro’s to provide a whole lot of love and attention to our growing global customer base. If you enjoy making people feel special and take pleasure in a spot of problem solving and fixing things, this may be the opportunity for you.
Provide a 5 star service to our customers across a mix of platforms, always go the extra mile to make our customers happy and deliver a quality and memorable experience.
What will be your main priorities?
- Be first point of contact to customers, whatever they want, whatever they need, you got this!
- Be the expert - make product recommendations and provide advice
- Answer questions about existing orders & deliveries
- Keep an eye on our Social Channels for queries & posts via Facebook & Instagram
- Manage complaints (very few) in a friendly, professional and timely manner
What makes us different ?
We don’t target our team to answer fast and move on, quite the opposite. We engage and have quality conversations online with our customers. If it takes 10 messages back and forth to get a solution, so be it. Our customers come first and we invest in great talent on the frontline to deliver exceptional customer care.
What will catch our attention ?
- Customer support experience in an e-commerce/chat environment (ideally) but if you have a passion for delivering great service and the confidence in making a switch to an online platform, we are open to applications
- Computer literate, in-depth experience with customer care software (Freshdesk an advantage)
- Fluent English speaker
- Ability to prioritise and manage work from a variety of platforms (chat/social/tickets etc)
- Interest in cars/automotive industry a huge plus
Our working style & what matters to us (and should matter to you)
- We know our target market and we stay true to that
- We keep things simple and don’t overcomplicate
- We dare to be different & challenge the status quo
- We are devoted to our customers
- We add value with no strings attached
What will success look like for you ?
Our customer feedback speaks for itself, if our customers are happy, we are happy, we receive cracking reviews for our products and the service we provide. Our desire for the customer care team is to gain a reputation of being best in class, responsive & efficient who build relationships with DIY enthusiasts all over the world.
We like to keep our JD’s short and sweet and avoid the corporate jargon but for more backstory on the company, our history and all our awesome perks & bens click here - More of the good stuff
Apply now and our talent team will get in touch
This role will be full time day time hours including some weekend shifts and we are considering applications from Canada, South America and Australia at this time